Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: 2006 United Grey MKV 2.0 TDI **[Slow Build]**

Users Country Flag

Looks great mate !!!

Users Country Flag Thread Starter

2006 United Grey MKV 2.0 TDI **[Slow Build]**

Thank you number plate is now back on the grill, blocking to much airflow.

When the turbo was under load I could feel a lot more lag due to the block of airflow.
    Hennessy Auto Styling MK5 TDI [SIZE=3]|| United Grey || Sunroof & Leather || 18x8.5 +45 Rotiform BLQ and 17x8 17x9 +39 Stern Reverse Face II || K Sport Deluxe Air Suspension || After Market OEM Style Body Kit and Accessories!
    Hennessy Auto Styling - Bumpers, Spoilers, Carbon, Lips and more.

Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by lhennessy View Post
    Thank you number plate is now back on the grill, blocking to much airflow.

When the turbo was under load I could feel a lot more lag due to the block of airflow.

2006 United Grey MKV 2.0 TDI **[Slow Build]**

Haha got everything for my foggies now aswell just need to install
    Hennessy Auto Styling MK5 TDI [SIZE=3]|| United Grey || Sunroof & Leather || 18x8.5 +45 Rotiform BLQ and 17x8 17x9 +39 Stern Reverse Face II || K Sport Deluxe Air Suspension || After Market OEM Style Body Kit and Accessories!

Original Post Updated! Havnt been around for a while!

Users Country Flag
    She's come a long way - looking good!!
    2012 Octavia vRS TDI. Darkside big turbo, 3bar tune, other stuff. 200kW/650Nm.
    1990 Mk1 Cabrio. 1.9 IDI w/ 18PSI.
    1985 Mazda T3500 adventuremobile. 1973 Superbug. 1972 Volvo 144 in poo-brown.
    Not including hers...

Users Country Flag
    Looks fantastic mate. Nice since too.

2007 Golf MKV 2.0 TDI DSG
    | CustomCode Phase1 ECU + DSG | aFe Stage 2 | SprintBooster | KW Variant 3 | 19" Breyton GTS-R | GTI Side Skirts | GTI Front Bar | GTI Shifter

Thanks guys

Well it has been a hell of a long time since i have even thought about this thread!

lots of changes made in that time!

Basic run down leading on from when this was last updated is...

Coilovers for a while rolled low yada yada.
    Merc Reps
    Few small things and then decided i was going to sell the car.

so i went about taking everything that i could off.
    Sold the GTI Front, Intake, Coilovers, EGR Delete and a few other smaller things, and put it back on the old springs etc looking pretty stock.

Then within about 2 weeks i realised i was a cock and that i couldnt sell it because i still had alot i wanted to do!

So i bought some cheap coilovers, sold the BBS RT/Audi Wheels and got some Merc Replicas, Bought a VAR Designs intake that was ment for a GTI made it fit.

Then got offered some Air Suspension at a price i could not resist so sold the coilovers and my little 250 i was putting around on and got the Air Suspension.

Picked it up, and installed within 15 hours.
    Supplied myself with a body kit consisting of GTI Front with Votex Lip, R32 Sides, R32 Rear with Carbon Diffuser and Custom Rear Section of Exhaust to suit, Carbon Spoiler and Carbon Mirrors.
    Got them all painted up and while i was waiting installed a Darkside Developments De-Cat Down Pipe

with-in the space of 1 week i went from lowered on cheap coilovers with an intake, wheels and brakes to Bagged, Complete Body Kit with Extras, Exhaust with Down Pipe, R32 Steering wheel, Depo OEM Style Xenons, Minor Sound System and Swapped my Replica Merc Wheels for Genuine Rotiform BLQs (18x8.5 +45) aswell as purchasing a second set of wheels (Stern Reverse Face II 17x8 +39 and 17x9 +39)

All whilst i got my business rolling Hennessy Auto Styling with which i source Bumpers, Spoilers, Lips, Suspension and more and re-sell here in Melbourne

I will update my Original Post soon just figured i would revive an ancient thread!

Luke

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122